Is your Vision Roadworthy?
Is your Vision Roadworthy? is a National Eye Health Week campaign highlighting motorists’ responsibility to ensure their vision is roadworthy and the importance of routine eye tests to keep eyes and vision fit for the road.
The Central Fund is pleased to support this initiative that includes:
- Police Forces across the UK will conduct roadside vision screening
- Social media campaign supported by all agencies involved, plus NEHW supporters
- Academic review of roadside screening data
- Educational video
- Digital Hub on Vision Matters website
- Case studies for use in media activity
- Press release (consumer and trade)
- Parliamentary reception (hosted by road safety charity Project Edward).
A preliminary Report of the outcome of this project cab be found here: Project Report